2nd post

It's been a week since I am jobless. When I was quiting my job, I didn't have a back up plan. I do not feel like doing anyhting. Since I can get away with doing nothing, I am just being a spoiled girl. No trying hard enough makes me think that I am not worthy of love or success. Another reason for me to be unsuccessful is not wanting to take responsibilities. I want to get cought of something. I want to make a list of these things that I find attractive to be in.

- Someting about travelling
- Career (Something like Glassdoor Turkey)
- Storytelling
- Amusement Park for Grownups
- Website design for non profits (yoonjiyung)
- Wayfinding sector - exporting (not really possible) (tkaing neta to next level) (partnering with a designer or a architect)
- a career in finance

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/7-powerful-questions-find-out-what-you-want-with-your-life.html

I thought these questions can be useful. Mert suggested me to answer these questions before but I never did. Now it is time to answer them. I will write a new blog post for the answers.





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Quotes that I love